Posted in: Video games, Cell Video games, Niantic, Pokémon GO | Tagged: Adventures Abound, oddish, pokemon
Niantic has revealed particulars for the upcoming Oddish Analysis Day occasion, which can enhance the percentages of encountering Shinies, XXL, & XXS.
Oddish will get boosted Shiny Odds in Pokémon GO pragmatic play for this weekend’s Oddish Analysis Day occasion. Let’s get into the newly introduced particulars.
Right here’s what’s occurring for the Oddish Analysis Day occasion in Pokémon GO:
- Date and time: Sunday, September 17, 2023, from 2:00 p.m. to five:00 p.m. native time.
- Occasion bonus:
- The conventional Analysis Day bonus is right here: Elevated probability of encountering Shiny Oddish.
- 2× Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Elevated probability of discovering XXS or XXL Oddish.
- Wild Oddish could also be holding a Solar Stone.
- Oddish at PokéStop Showcases.
- Wild Spawns: Paras (could be Shiny), Venonat (could be Shiny), Bellsprout (could be Shiny), Shroomish (could be Shiny), Roselia (could be Shiny), Cacnea (could be Shiny), Foongus (could be Shiny), and Bounsweet.
These are the Pokémon that can seem in Tier 5 raids in Pokémon GO this September 2023:
- September eighth – September sixteenth: Kartana within the Southern Hemisphere and Celesteela within the Northern Hemisphere
- September sixteenth – September twenty third: Burn Drive Genesect (could be Shiny)
- September twenty third – October sixth: Entei, Suicune, Raikou (could be all Shiny)
- ALL SEASON: Shadow Zapdos might be in Shadow Raids on Saturdays and Sundays
The Raid Hours for the month of September 2023 in Pokémon GO are:
- Wednesday, September twentieth, 2023: Burn Drive Genesect (could be Shiny)
- Wednesday, September twenty seventh, 2023: Entei, Suicune, Raikou (could be all Shiny)
Listed here are the Mega Pokémon that can seem in Mega Raids in Pokémon GO this September 2023:
- September 1st – September sixteenth: Mega Manectric
- September sixteenth – October sixth: Gardevoir
Listed here are the occasions coming to Pokémon GO in September 2023:
- September tenth – September fifteenth, 2023: Extremely Unlock: Paldea
- September seventeenth, 2023: Oddish Analysis Day
- September twentieth – September twenty fourth, 2023: Psychic Spectacular
- September twenty third, 2023: September Group Day, focus as-of-yet unannounced
- September twenty seventh – October fifth, 2023: Out to Play
These are the Highlight Hours and bonuses coming to Pokémon GO in September 2023:
- Tuesday, September nineteenth, 2023: Venonat with double XP for catching, could be Shiny
- Tuesday, September twenty sixth, 2023: Tentacool with double Stardust for catching, could be Shiny
Keep up-to-date and help the location by following Bleeding Cool on Google Information at the moment!